The Cognito 2011-2013 Polaris RZR XP factory replacement front upper and lower control arm kit is designed with both recreation and competition in mind. The suspension retains the factory stance for small spaces and tight cornering. The weight conscious Chromoly and DOM construction gives the 2011-2013 Polaris RZR XP factory replacement suspension the necessary strength while maintaining a light weight design.
• Upper and Lower Control Arm Kit
• 3/4" Uni-Balls
• 17-4 SS Pins
• Poly Bushings
• Other necessary mounting hardware.
Tire & Wheel Fitment
Will accept stock wheel and tire dimensions.
Common aftermarket tire sizes:
Common aftermarket wheel sizes:
• 14x7 13/4+3 Offset/Spacing
Features & Benefits
• Maintains factory track width.
• The stock ball joints are not re-used, instead the front arms use a ¾” spherical bearing joint (uni-ball) at the spindle with 17-4 SS spindle pins.
• DOM & Cromoly construction with high clearance lower arms.
• No cutting or welding required
Most commonly used for:
• Sand dunes, rock gardens, and other related recreational uses
• Lucas Oil Regional Off-Road Series. Also used on Brandon Hong's 2014 WORCS race car.