The ITP UltraCross R Spec tire offeres a unique, multi-surface, non-directional tread design that drastically improves off-road traction and versatility. These features are what make the R Spec tire the perfect choice for racers and enthusiasts.
• 30x10R14 ITP UltraCross R Spec Tire x1
Tire & Wheel Fitment
Recommended use on a 7" wide rim.
Features & Benefits
• 30x10R14 Tire Size
• Popular 14-inch wheel diameter expands wheel style choices and provides improved sidewall compliance.
• More openly spaced tread pattern makes the Ultracross R Spec tire a superb option for desert and slick rock conditions.
• 8-ply radial construction.
Most commonly used for:
• Sand dunes, rock gardens, forest trails and other related recreational uses
• Used on the Cognito Motorsports' BITD & SCORE International HellRaiserXP1K Race Car.
• Used on the the winning 916 Cody Rahders Lucas Oil Regional car.