Vigorous testing has been done with this combination on and off the race track, and the results are phenomenal! Bolt on performance giving night and day difference vs stock in the suspension of your XP900!
Cognito Motorsports will customize these shocks for your cars weight and usage. Your bolt on accessories and additional riders make a big difference in shock setup. We will set up your shocks specifically for your needs. After adding to the shopping cart and placing your order, you will be contacted with a questionnaire so that we may properly set the shocks up for your application.
• 2.5” Front shock x2
• 2.5” Rear shock x2
Features & Benefits
• Bottom-Out Control, adds up to 3000 lbs of damping force towards the final 25% of the shock travel, right before a potential bottom out event
• Genuine Kashima coated aluminum body and reservoir, less friction for better performance.
• Race-proven velocity-sensitive damping control technology: Custom-tuned for its intended application with different piston flow, valving, and spring specifications
• High-flow, high- and low-speed compression adjuster offers an increased adjuster range
• Rebound adjustment, external
• preload adjustable
• Dual rate springs with tunable cross over
• High flow Precision manufactured damping pistons for maximized damping consistency and flow characteristics, thus more consistent damping.
• Aerospace-grade PTFE-lined spherical bearings to maximize durability
• Anodized Internal Floating Piston (IFP) and bearing housing to prevent oil contamination and to boost seal durability and lifespan
• 6061-T6 aluminum piggyback body caps, bodies and reservoirs
• Fully re-buildable and serviceable
• Re-uses factory Polaris Rock Guards
Most commonly used for:
• Sand dunes, rock gardens, forest trails, and other related recreational uses