This kit is designed with both recreation and competition in mind. The suspension gives you a wider stance for stability and extra travel which is a must have for duners and desert racers. The weight conscious cromoly construction gives this suspension high strength while staying light weight.
• Driver Trailing Arm
• Passenger Trailing Arm
• Necessary mounting hardware
Tire & Wheel Fitment
Common aftermarket tire sizes:
Common aftermarket wheel sizes:
• 14x7 13/4+3 Offset/Spacing
Will not work with the Factory 14x8 6.5+1.5 wheel.
Features & Benefits
• Adds 4” to track width per side. 8” wider overall
• Retains stock wheel base
• Adds 1.5” of wheel travel to the rear suspension
• Boxed cromoly design
• No cutting or welding required
• When adding a long travel suspension system, use of the stock shocks is possible, but due to the change in suspension geometry, a new shock calibration is needed for optimal performance.
• Fox Internal Bypass Series Shocks w/DSC Adj
• OE Fox Shock Rework
Most commonly used for:
• Sand dunes, rock gardens, and other related recreational uses
• Used on the Cognito Motorsports' BITD & SCORE International HellRaiserXP1K Race Car.
This information reflects the options outlined in the above Additional Options drop down menu.
Polaris RZR XP1000 Rock Guard Kit: This is a bolt on accessory for the Cognito long travel trailing arm kit that is designed to protect the rear of the trailing arm from rocks and other debris that could cause damage.