This kit is designed with both recreation and competition in mind. The suspension retains the factory stance for small spaces and tight cornering. The weight conscious Chromoly construction gives this suspension high strength while staying light weight.
• Driver side stock replacement trailing arm
• Passenger side stock replacement trailing arm
• Necessary mounting hardware
Tire & Wheel Fitment
Common aftermarket tire sizes:
Common aftermarket wheel sizes:
• 14x7 13/4+3 Offset/Spacing
Will not work with the Factory 14x8 6.5+1.5 wheel.
Features & Benefits
• Maintains factory track width.
• Boxed Chromoly construction
• No cutting or welding required
Most commonly used for:
• Sand dunes, forest trails, and other related recreational uses
• WORCS Race Series. Also used on the the winning 916 Cody Rahders Lucas Oil Regional car.
This information reflects the options outlined in the above Additional Options drop down menu.
Polaris RZR XP1000 Rock Guard Kit.
This is a bolt on accessory for the Cognito stock replacement trailing arm kit that is designed to protect the rear of the trailing arm from rocks and other debris that could cause damage.