This kit is designed with both recreation and competition in mind. The suspension retains the factory stance for small spaces and tight cornering. The weight conscious Chromoly and DOM construction gives this suspension necessary strength while staying light weight.
• Driver Upper Stock Replacement Arm with sway bar mount
• Passenger Upper Stock Replacement Arm with sway bar mount
• Driver Lower Stock Replacement High Clearance Arm
• Passenger Lower Stock Replacement High Clearance Arm
• 3/4" Uni-Balls
• 17-4 SS Pins
• Poly Bushings
• Other necessary mounting hardware.
Tire & Wheel Fitment
Will accept stock wheel and tire dimensions.
Common aftermarket tire sizes:
Common aftermarket wheel sizes:
• 14x7 13/4+3 Offset/Spacing
Features & Benefits
• Maintains factory track width.
• The stock ball joints are not re-used, instead the front arms use a ¾” spherical bearing joint (uni-ball) at the spindle with 17-4 SS spindle pins.
• Chromoly upper arms and high clearance DOM lower arms.
• No cutting or welding required
Most commonly used for:
• Sand dunes, forest trails, and other related recreational uses
• WORCS Race Series & Lucas Oil Regional Race Series.