This kit is designed with both recreation and competition in mind. The suspension retains the factory stance for small spaces and tight cornering. The weight conscious Chromoly and DOM construction gives this suspension necessary strength while staying light weight.
• Driver Upper Stock Replacement Arm
• Passenger Upper Stock Replacement Arm
• Driver Lower Stock Replacement High Clearance Arm
• Passenger Lower Stock Replacement High Clearance Arm
• 3/4" Uni-Balls
• 17-4 SS Pins
• Poly Bushings
• Other necessary mounting hardware.
Tire & Wheel Fitment
Will accept stock wheel and tire dimensions.
Common aftermarket tire sizes:
Common aftermarket wheel sizes:
• 14x7 13/4+3 Offset/Spacing
Features & Benefits
Maintains factory track width.
The stock ball joints are not re-used, instead the front arms use a ¾” spherical bearing joint (uni-ball) at the spindle with 17-4 SS spindle pins.
Chromoly upper arms and high clearance DOM lower arms.
No cutting or welding required
Most commonly used for:
• Sand dunes, forest trails, and other related recreational uses
• WORCS Race Series. Also used on the the winning 916 Cody Rahders Lucas Oil Regional car.
This information reflects the options outlined in the above Additional Options drop down menu.
Please indicate what model your UTV is. There are slight variations between the models that will effect the construction and the final fitment of this product.